Sunday, August 7, 2011

Redecorating for Baby Arrieta!

I've decided to get back into the blogging thing. I'm hoping this will be a way of posting updates about our life. I don't really figure many people will read it, but I'm fine with that. And for those of you who do read it, you likely already know what's included, but that's OK, too.

Today, Brandon and I have decided to redecorate the living room. We plan on making room for our desk in there, which will require that we completely change the layout of everything. We're going to switch everything entirely and I'm so excited! We're doing it as part of our first big attempt to make room for the little one that's currently on the way. I'm not due until February 29 (yes, that date is correct - leave it to me a Brandon!), but we realized that with us both working full time the entire pregnancy, we're actually going to have a hard time getting to all the things on our to-do list to prepare for baby. Which is why we're starting now! Once we move the desk out of the second bedroom (and it's many contents), we'll be able to start going through some of the stuff we've accumulated in that room so we're ready when the baby joins us next year.

I've actually wanted to redecorate the living room for quite some time, so I really can't wait. I'll post pictures another day!

Love, Kendra

1 comment: